According to Conference Board research, CEOs rank “human capital” as their top challenge; however only 27% of leaders feel they are “very prepared” for this challenge and only 9% of HR leaders feel their leaders are ready. Most leaders are simply not prepared to meet tomorrow’s human capital challenges. Employers Group’s Leadership Academy provides the tools and skills leaders need.
While beneficial for any leader, the Leadership Academy has been optimized for informal, frontline leaders, and mid-level (department) managers. Senior and executive-level leaders can receive an executive summary and the benefits of the training without the need to personally attend all sessions through an introductory (3 hour) course — Reinforcing Leadership Development. After which, manager guides are provided so that training can be supported outside the classroom, which significantly increases the return-on-investment of this talent development solution.
Option 1: IN-PERSON OPEN-ENROLLMENT
Register individuals in our open enrollment Leadership Academy, delivered one full day every other week. If your organization is eligible, the state will reimburse Employers Group up to 80% of the cost (Employers Group members pay a reduced registration fee. State subsidy rebates are available upon successful completion of program).
- Session 1: Leading Others / California Supervisory Law
- Session 2: Communicating for Leadership Success / Dealing with Conflict
- Session 3: Coaching for Peak Performance / Setting Goals & Reviewing Results
- Session 4: Engaging & Retaining Talent / Driving Change
- Session 5: Maximizing Team Performance / Mastering Leadership Excellence
For an upcoming open enrollment schedule, please contact email@example.com. Due to COVID-19, in-person open enrollment sessions have been temporarily suspended: See Option 3.
Option 2: ON-SITE, PRIVATE
You choose the courses, times, duration, trainees, and locations. We will customize the program and deliver it onsite at your organization’s facilities anywhere. Plus, state funding can be used to offset the cost in California and elsewhere (where available). Due to COVID-19, in-person sessions have been reduced and are dependent on local and state requirements for group size: See Option 3.
Option 3: VIRTUAL, INSTRUCTOR-LED (PUBLIC OR PRIVATE)
Utilize this virtual instructor-led delivery for individuals or for a group of leaders. This program is delivered for 4.0 hours once per week (32 total hours). If your organization is eligible, the State of California will reimburse Employers Group for the training delivery to eligible trainees. You are responsible for an enrollment fee of $250 for members and $450 for non-members. SEE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION FORM
- Session 1: Leading Others / Leadership Behavioral Styles
- Session 2: Communicating for Success
- Session 3: Collaborating and Handling Conflict
- Session 4: Coaching for Performance and Engagement
- Session 5: Managing Performance and Goal Setting
- Session 6: Engaging and Retaining Your Talent
- Session 7: Dealing with and Leading Change
- Session 8: Getting Results from Your Team
Option 3 includes the following:
- Eight highly-interactive facilitated small group sessions (via Zoom). To participate, each attendee will need a (1) web connection, (2) web camera-enabled computer, and (3) two-way audio via computer or phone connection.
- Upon request, access to a one person, one-year license to 75 eTraining courses via eTrainingPortal.com. Supervisory law will be assigned as prework from eTrainingPortal. All other courses are available for self-enrollment (complimentary).
- One behavioral assessment, which is shared directly with the participant.
- Materials, job aids, reports and resources for eight instructor-led modules PLUS Supervisory Law (mailed to each attendee via US
- Electronic certificate will be provided upon completing the eight virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions.