This is an exciting and pivotal time in the HR profession. Now, more than ever, HR teams are required to assume a greater leadership role and contribute to the strategic direction of their organization. The HR profession is no longer just about what you know–but how you perform it.
Establish yourself as a globally recognized human resource expert by earning the new standard in HR certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™). These professional certifications can open doors for professional advancement, serve to harmonize standards with changing expectations and signal to employers the importance of advanced professional development. They reflect what HR practitioners need to know to be leaders in their organizations and profession.
Employers Group’s Certification Preparation Program, designed for SHRM credential candidates, will help prepare, expand, and test your knowledge and practical real-life competencies in areas critical for HR career success.
This intensive 12 week (one webinar per week) program combines expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, so you will learn faster, retain more and stay on track for success on the exam.
Upcoming Program Details
||Webinar (Online, Instructor-led Virtual Session)
||Contact Training@employersgroup.com for the upcoming date
||3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Pacific)
||$995 per participant (includes shipping and tax) – 2017 SHRM Materials & Online Access. EG Member Special: Deduct $100 from the materials fee for each participant!
||$750 per web connection ($95 for each additional web connection)
$0 per registration (if eligible through Employers Group’s state funding. Get approved here.)
$100 Late Enrollment Fee
Senior Helpline Consultant and SHRM Certified Instructor
Senior Manager, Employers Group
Registration Deadline: Registrations must be received 3 weeks to insure you have materials for the program start date. Materials must be purchased through Employers Group for each attendee. Recordings available upon request.
As a webinar offering, Employers Group encourages two to five registrants to participate per web connection. This is not only cost-effective, it encourages group interaction and study accountability. With 5 participants, the course fee is only $139 per individual. More than 5 registrations is permitted; however, we do not recommend more than 8 participants due to the intense nature of the content. Additional web connections are available. Materials may not be shared.
Why Enroll in This Course?
As part of your course, you will receive the NEWEST SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules in print and e-reader formats, and advanced online resources, these study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam.Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™) which encourages HR professionals to acquire the Competencies and Knowledge they’ll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
By attending our course, you’ll benefit from:
- An experienced instructor
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs)
- Tuition reimbursement (per your organization’s policies)
- California State funding (for eligible employers) to pay for preparation training
Who Should Enroll in This Course?
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification.
Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge
- Advance their skills
- Earn recognition from the global community
- Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to 1 year of experience.
- HR experience may be in an HR exempt or nonexempt capacity.
- Applicants with a graduate degree (or global equivalency) in HR must currently be employed in an HR role.
- HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
- SHRM membership is not required.
Advancing your career. For those not seeking certification, the SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core HR competencies and increase productivity.
The SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP includes five modules covering the comprehensive SHRM BoCK so you’ll learn everything you need for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
- HR Competencies
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee Relations
- Technology & Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. only)
Utilize this registration form to register up to 5 individuals. If registering more, please include additional registrant information. Once complete, please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit SHRMcertification.org for exam requirements and more info.
State Funded Registration Form
Utilize this registration form to register using the State Funded Program. Once complete, please scan and email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact us!
Somaly Heng, Senior Manager
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): SHRM.org
- SHRM Certification: SHRMcertification.org