[Webinar] Unemployment Insurance: How to Manage Claims and Reduce Costs
It may not be the most thrilling challenge HR professionals confront on a daily basis, but…
An effective strategy for unemployment insurance claims management can save your company over $300 per employee per year. Your UI cost is the only payroll tax that you can actually control, but it requires a well-defined performance management and separation strategy.
Join Employers Group’s UI specialist Steve Bell for a free, interactive webinar addressing the secret to reducing your UI tax burden. He will also share useful tips for making sure the separation process supports your efforts.
Topics of discussion include:
- How the UI Claims system really works
- Tying performance management, discipline and documentation into your UI strategy
- Your termination checklist and UI claims
- The importance of the “final incident”
- Keys to Success in Discharge & Quit Claims
- Best Practices to Win UI Claims
- Unemployment Cost Control Suggestions
- Options for non-profit employers
- Your questions, concerns and suggestions
This program is approved for 1.0 hours of SHRM and HRCI re-certification credit.
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Time: 9:00 – 10:15 AM PST
Only an Internet connection is required. Log-in info will be provided prior to the program.
Call (800) 748-8484 or email email@example.com for assistance with registration or accessing the webinar.