OFCCP has received approval from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to put in place Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface (AAP-VI).
The Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface (AAP-VI) will:
- Require federal contractors to annuallycertify they have prepared AAPs via an online interface; and,
- Institute “a secure method” to electronically submit AAPs when contractors are scheduled for an audit.
Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface (AAP-VI) is a secure web based interface created to improve communication and the transfer of Affirmative Action Program data, between Federal Contractors and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs. https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/aavi
What does this mean for you?
- If you received an OFCCP scheduling letter for an audit your plan will be uploaded into their interface AAP VI system.
- If you are not scheduled for an audit you will not be required to upload your AAP.
- All federal contractors and subcontractors will be required to annually certify that they have developed compliant affirmative action plans, not to upload their entire set of plans.
OFCCP has put out a guide on the Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface (AAP-VI).
The agency has not yet provided clarification on the details of the program and how documentation will be submitted.
We will post further detail as the agency makes the information public.
We are here to support you with all aspects of your OFCCP regulation obligations as an affirmative action employer.