Affirmative Action/EEO Training
Exciting news for all you Affirmative Action/EEO enthusiasts out there!
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and individual States require that Government Contractors hold formal Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity training for all persons involved in the following:
Employers Group Affirmative Action Plan/Program now includes a full training product for your managers & supervisors offering a more in-depth look at the most common day to day challenge.
Why do your managers need to be trained?
- Affirmative Action training will help to ensure your management is properly educated in EEO law.
- The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and individual States require that Government Contractors hold formal Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity training for all persons involved in the following:
- All employment decisions, including (but not limited to)
- recruiting, selection and hiring
- job title creation
- benefit programs
- selection for transfers, promotions, demotions, rehires
- layoffs and other involuntary terminations
- training, continued education and tuition assistance
The recently-completed series of Affirmative Action training session has been a success. We know this will be of benefit to you and a great enhancement to your compliance program.
AAP / EEO Training for Managers and Supervisors
|Each session includes appropriate information in the following categories:
- OFCCP Regulations
- Managers Role
- Compliance Tips
- OFCCP Trigger Points
- Exposure for Non Comliance
Additional Upcoming - Webinars and Onsite Training
- Affirmative Action Record Keeping
- Applicant Selection and Tracking
- Basic Qualifications
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- AAP Requirements for Executives, Managers and Supervisory Personnel
All training sessions - hosted by Employers Group
Handout materials - provided by Employers Group
Dates & Times - Employers Group will confirm the availability of training dates and times as soon as possible and will confirm and hold training dates upon receipt of signed proposal and deposit.
The Employers Group Affirmative Action Team has qualified specialists who can work with you to handle your most difficult issues. Our training team will assist you in development of business solutions for your most challenging EEO/AAP issues.